|Institute:||SJSU Research Foundation Department of Psychology (US)|
|Job specification:||1) Participate in ongoing human-in-the-loop simulations related to display of traffic information, detect and avoid guidance, and control and navigation interfaces within the UAS GCS.
2) Assist the development of operational scenarios, metrics, and evaluation methodologies to assess potential UAS technologies and operational concepts for integration of UAS into the National Airspace (NAS).
3) Participate in testing and shakedown efforts of newly implemented UAS GCS display features in preparation for experimental simulations.
4) Contribute to the development of training materials for and manage training efforts of participant pilots in ongoing simulations.
5) Participate in training and observation of pilots during simulations.
6) Participate in data collection and reduction during simulations.
7) Conduct statistical analyses of data collected during simulations.
8) Produce reports (whole or in part) and present work to relevant audiences.