- The International Bachelor Psychology is looking for enthusiastic and committed student mentors to familiarise first year bachelor’s students with university life, as well as studying and living in Leiden.
- As a student mentor you will supervise two or three groups of up to 12 first-year students from the International Bachelor Psychology.
- You will act as a role model and a first point of contact for the members of your groups. You will organise a programme focused on introducing students to Leiden University, building their study skills, and improving the wellbeing of the students. In addition, as a student mentor you will give tips and guidance on how to manage studying, exams, systems (such as Brightspace), educational culture, choices further down the course of study, and student life. To this end, you will work together with a tutor (teacher) and have regular peer-consultancy sessions.
- You will be paid under the position of student-assistant in accordance with the collective labour agreement of Leiden University.
- Information and applications (cover letter + CV) can be sent to Evelien Wolthuis, study adviser at email@example.com.