- Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials, and practical classes in clinical psychology at postgraduate level using innovative, flexible, and stimulating course material and teaching methods;
- Contribute to teaching and subject coordination at honours, postgraduate, and undergraduate level;
- Participate in the revision and improvement of the postgraduate and undergraduate psychology teaching programmes;
- Provide clinical supervision and support psychological research, including supervision or co-supervision of student research projects;
- Supervise students undertaking clinical placements;
- Contribute to the operations of ISN by participating in committees both internal and external to ISN Psychology;
- Keep abreast of national and international trends and outcomes that make significant contributions to the advancement of psychology knowledge and its applications;
- Undertake leadership and coordination roles (e.g. Postgraduate coordinator) as required.