- Collaborate with colleagues to design and implement the centre’sresearch programme
- Take a leading role in the development of research projects and programmes and in seeking and pursuing appropriate external funding;
- Disseminate the outcomes of research in peer-reviewed publications of international standing;
- Manage and conduct administrative and management tasks associated with your programme of research;
- Supervise Master’s and Ed.D. students;
- Contribute to the supervision of PhD students;
- Participate in research of strategic importance to NIE;
- Participate in the wider research and service activities ofNIE.